REFUND NOT RECEIVED

inderitpro
Community Member

Team,

My name is inderjeet (inderitpro) and i ordered a Micromax 43T7200MHD 109.22 cm (43) LED TV (Full HD) Television on 30th July 2016 but after waiting more than 15 days when i didn't get the product, i requested for the refund on 16 august 2016 and after 2 days i talked to the customer care executive and he told me that the maximum time of refund is 20 days and you will be getting your refund within 20 days. But after making many calls to eBay i didn't get the refund.Also after making many calls to eBay i didn't get a single phone call or email from them to tell my request status.Now i think you guys are scammer.The worst customer service I've ever had. I will NEVER buy from eBay and also I would warn everyone I know not to buy anything from eBay.in.First thing i do after reaching my office is to make an call to eBay to know the status of my refund request and on every call i get the same answer that we are trying to communicate with the seller and your request is in under process. Now it's more than a month since i have opened this case and still i didn't received my refund. The worst customer service I've ever had. I would appreciate a reply as soon as possible.

With No Regards

Inderjeet 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

REFUND NOT RECEIVED

sanjivjala
Community Member

Dear Inderjeet,

I am also in the same situation and I now ready to go to the consumer forum you can also get touch with this organisation to help you with the legal procedure

mail@consumergrievance.com

I have also paid the fee and soon ebay will get the notice.

Sanjiv

Message 2 of 2
latest reply