cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

REFUND NOT RECEIVED EVEN AFTER A MONTH!! EBAY IS FRAUD

refund not received even after a month ... everytime they say we need more 48 hrs... it is very simple case..the seller cancelled the order and didn't ship the product but ebay people are very hopeless they don't know how it feels to pay 25K..

everytime they are delaying and saying refund is on hold we have escalated the case... they are just foolking around... planning to lodge complaint in  3-4 days as they are harrassing me for my own money.. 

the order wasn't cancelled automatically even after the deadline.. fake ebay . never buy from ebay  FRAUD!!
paisapay 40730324507
c
laim id 1362504

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

mrakshita
Community Member

dont buy in ebay the same thing happend to me. I have been calling more than 15 days they are saying wait for 5 days, 4, days and days and already 20 is gone. The seller also sent a fake product and its not in working condition. This is my first and last purchange in ebay-in. One of worst online purchase experience in my life.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

aki8630
Community Member

Yaar, same thing happened to me also. They just postponing the issue to next 48 hours and even after 22 days their 48 hours still not reached. Cheating people, that is what exactly ebay is doing. I have the worst experience in an e commerce site with the ebay. I loose all the patience and trust in ebay and the customer service is even the worst. Just waste **bleep**s there, tatally waste.  They dont even care the cusomers, they just care only the sellers. They always tell about the policy and they dont even know the policy of guarantee claim time. So I just gave up the big amount of 30,999/- . I just loose the money as some thief came and steel my money or as i given to a begger, the ebay begger.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

mrakshita
Community Member

One of worst customer service ebay every time they are saying wait for 3-5 days for surprise call from ebay and request our money claim and return the product. Almost one month is gone nobody called me. All customer executive they trained in fraud word wait for call in 48 hours. 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Hi,

If you have plan to buy anything from e-bay.in please think twice. If you are get good product without any issue you are lucky. In case if you are received any fake and damaged product you should forget your money. No way to claim back I have tried more than a month and they simply closed the claim. All customer executives was saying fraud word we need to wait minimum 48 hours to5 days to get surprise call from e-bay claim department, but I didn't receive any call. 

Again I am saying dont buy anything most of them are fake seller. I bouhgt the product becasue of e-bay, but they asking me to contact seller. 

I have recorded all the call and planning to raise a complaints in consumer court in couple of days.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

mrakshita
Community Member

So far my perception was ebay is one of the giant in e-commerce, but I understood its totally wrong. In recent I have purchased in other online shopping like (jabang, snapdeal, shopclue) I really impressed the service they provided including replacement of the product. The next day they knocked my door to pickup the product to replace and also I used get message with clear status and received call from courier to check my availability. The whole process took only five days including replacement. But in ebay i have beenn trying last one month and failed and they simply closed my replacement claim. 

I have tried to contact customer support more than 5 times in last one month they are always saying wait for 48houts-5days to get surprise call from claim department. But I didnt receive any call for claim.

The seller sent a fake product and given bogus contact number. How ebay allowing seller without basic verification. The customer executive was asking me to contact seller. Why should I contact seller I bought the porudct because of ebay.

I am surprising how one of major giant ebay not following simple visible proceess in replacement/request claim. And why asking to wait 3-5 days to get surprise call from calim department.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply