cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

REFUND APPROVED BY PAISAPAY WHEN A VALID WAYBILL IS POSTED ON THE SITE

ashermagic
Community Member
REFUND APPROVED BY PAISAPAY WHEN A VALID WAYBILL IS POSTED ON THE SITE, SHOWING ITEM IN TRANSIT. Pasting below for all members to see the order for which refund is approved. Check for yourself and track the waybill.

DOUBLE VELVET SOFA CUM BED ORANGE AIR LOUNGE INFLATABLE LOVE SEAT COUCH GIFT Rs.4,198.00 30/04/13 14/05/13 33590280196 Refund approved

Record #: 185
Buyer: ajeesh_chandran ( 27 ) Qty: 1

Shipping details
Courier name PROFESSIONAL COURIER
Airway Bill number vpl912193380
Remarks User Edited

Rs 4198 is not a small amount. I want my money back. Paisapay refund team will understand the meaning of responsibility only when it comes from their pocket.

ONE MORE POINT TO BE NOTED.

After we received the mail of refund approval we immediately went on the chat with paisapay to STOP THE REFUND. The chat representative said that the claim was open on his site and refund was not approved yet. However when we pasted the refund mail to him/her , he said that he was making a note of it and stopping the refund. We trusted the person and left it at that.

Today after 24 hours we find that there is no indication of refund. I WANT MY MONEY BACK.

ALL MEMBERS PLEASE BACK US. WE ALL SAIL IN THE SAME BOAT.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

REFUND APPROVED BY PAISAPAY WHEN A VALID WAYBILL IS POSTED ON THE SITE

ygcosmetics
Community Member
???? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
I feels Paisa Pay takes full responsibility and hence is responsible for any loss to you. Pls update for Status of your Money.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply