Praise for margarita-pearl

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,

Normally we put our complains about other members here & rarely put praises. But today I am putting this message to praise margarita-pearls and thus express my sincere gratitude to the seller for his excellent service for my deal.

I bought a Jade & Coral set from margarita-pearls to gift someone. On receipt I found one Coral (flower-cut) was missing. I had not mentioned anything in the POD of courier while accepting. So I sent an email to the dealer with the facts and requested him to send just the one small missing Coral flower. I was sure that he wont agree as there was no proof of the missed Coral. To my surprise he agreed readily. Today I recd another courier where instead of just the missing Coral (flower shaped) he has sent me the full set again - Free of charge - without taking back the earlier one. Marvelous service. I shall definitely return to buy from him again & again. Based on this experience I would recommend others to buy from him. He seems to be a fair, honest and logical seller. May Good help him to grow his business.

Most of the sellers ask for returning the damaged / inappropriate set which costs the buyer additional expenses for courier for no fault of his own. I had faced similar situation where a seller asked me to send back a worthless plastic bid sent as Pearl (listed as worth 800/-) to get my refund. So I had to spend 50/- on courier to get back 100/-, thus a 50/- loss for no fault of mine. That seller is now operating in a different name as obvious from the listing. When I compare that incident with this excellent & logical service of margarita-pearls, its reveals the contrast between the frauds operating thru ebay & the true &honest ebay sellers !!

Here’s the link for the item. The set is lovely and an excellent buy for me. Also the Price paid by me was close to the lowest it has ever sold on ebay!!

[ (Item ID : 5057096299)] pearl Link below
http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5057096299&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT

Seller : margarita-pearl Link below
http://feedback.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=margarita-pearls&item=5057096299&iid=5057096299&frm=1883&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:SID

I also sell some items on ebay and would remember about this deal while resolving any of my buyers problem, if the situation ever arise (God Forbid !!). Even if I ever have to take back any item from the buyer then I would try to bear the courier cost in case of fault on my part. Best Regards
Swarup Dutta
ID : emailswarup
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

sheelafaria
Community Member
Please Don't take emailswarup's comments seriously. If you read her/his mail to me, you will know what she/he really is a pompous, overdoing, over-commenting in the belief she is the smartest and has a insight into everthing. Assumes everything.

All this and does not have the courtesy to ask- responds himself. Not to say margarita-pearl may be a good dealer.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi Sheelafaria,

Hope my two elaborate emails to you regarding your misconception will be enough to change your views.

Before commenting on someone you can just ask for a clarification from him first I think that will be better.

. Best Regards
Swarup Dutta
ID : emailswarup
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 3 of 3
latest reply