Payment refund is not done

This is the worst service being provided by Ebay India. I used Ebay US when I was there and Ebay US support was superb.

Here in India, I have been calling customer care to resolve my refund payment and they always say its under process. Its been more than 10 days and still under process. Moreover they dont send any acknowledgement of complaint (like any email from ebay or tkt number).

Initially they told my payment cannt be processed and it will be refunded back to your account and I will have to buy it again. When I bought the item second time the first payment got processed. and seller sent the item also. I requested seller to cancel the second purchase, he is not denying however neither cancelling the purchase. This is the amazing system used by Ebay india where they cant do any thing at their end. Only seller can cancel the payment. Is Ebay india running for Sellers or Buyers?

Ebay says contact Seller. Why should I contact seller, i approached Ebay not to the seller. Its ebay's responsibility to contact seller and get the things done in favor of Buyers.

it we were in US, Ebay would have been sued for million of dollars for this mistake.

but this is india and yahan sab chalta hai...Ebay is MNC but being run by Indian people so sab chalta hai
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Payment refund is not done

indiangurusatish
Community Member
This sucks. I am in the same boat as you.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply