Pathetic

ardenmariodsilva2012
Community Member
Since im leaving town this month at the beginning of the month i tried to buy 1 fone which got refunded twice by 2 different sellers at the last moment of deadline and a tattoo machine which got refunded too so now its the 23rd of the month neither i have my products nor do i have my credit limit in my account and im suppose to go outstation for business end of next week, without any products?? 1 complete month wasted by ebay, have mailed ebay and dey havnt even bothered to ring me and discuss about it??? am i suppose to trust u guys any longer???? though ive been a regular buyer.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Pathetic

ardenmariodsilva2012
Community Member
THERE ARE A LOT OF FAKE SELLERS THAT EBAY UNFORTUNATELY DONT KNOW ABOUT. I HAVE COME ACROSS A NUMBER OF THEM I GOT MY REFUNDS BUT I DINT GET THE PRODUCTS OFCOURSE BECAUSE I HAD 3 REFUNDS AND CUDNT GET 1 PRODUCT STRAIT IN ONE MONTH. U KNOW HOW LONG EACH REFUND TAKES TO REFLECT BACK IN UR ACCOUNT RITE? SO EBAY TOOK MY ONE MONTH DOWN THE DRAIN WHICH THEY OFCOURSE CANT REPAY MY TIME BACK AND HAMPERED MY BUSINESS SCHEDULES. THANKS EBAY.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply