Pathetic Ebay Policies

team.ss
Community Member
I am selling on ebay from a few months, but ebay policies for leaving negative feedback by the buyer only affecting my business.

A buyer just bought an item, half an hour ago and left negative feedback saying I am a dishonest seller, even without paying for the item!

I know eBay court might remove this feedback, but till the time my business will got a huge loss.

I wonder why only buyer has a right to spoil the reputation of the Seller?
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Pathetic Ebay Policies

vkgrover12
Community Member
Ebay shold change their policies and terms and conditions. I purchased phone that was not as per listing.I gave the phone to seller for filling in applications and informed him that I should be leaving Delhi on 11.10 and ha must return the phone before that but he did not and I did not get my phone. I have paid Rs.15675/-through paisa pay. I have not received my money back. You are requested to refund my money at the earliest and ensure that such type of sellers are banned.The phone is with the seller.
V.K.Grover
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Pathetic Ebay Policies

chandup143
Community Member
dear sellers and buyers ebay is the very waste and fraud platform for ours

i am getting one mail from inrswebhelp@ebay.com regarding remove listing region is digitally delivery goods and suspend the sellers account but in ebay many more this type of listing have and i am given some example of listings but still now i am not get any replay and not take any action about those wrong listing

those listing are some of example for wrong listing

and in ebay told me sell for web hosting,ebooks ,domain names,websites,...etc ebay not able to sell in ebay but in ebay categories have this products and some of sellers r have this type of listing

what is the ebay policy and what those r doing

i am mail many more times to ebay still now those r not take any action about this type of listing

think before buying or selling this type of listing

thanks

MC024 eBay Listing Removed (330948431)

Hello chandup143 (pchandu143@ymail.com),

Please be aware that the following listing:

220483723265 - BUY EMAIL DATABASE DVD - SEND EMAIL AUTOMATIC IN WORLD

We're writing to let you know that the listing for the following item you bid on has been removed:

220483723265 - BUY EMAIL DATABASE DVD - SEND EMAIL AUTOMATIC IN WORLD

All bids or offers on this listing have been canceled. Because the listing was ended, you no longer have any obligation to purchase this item. If the seller chooses to relist the item, you're welcome to bid on it again.

Listings are removed for different reasons. For example:
- The way the item was listed may violate eBay policy.
- The removal may be part of a separate action taken by eBay that is unrelated to the listing itself.

We hope you understand that, due to privacy concerns, we're unable to discuss the details of why this listing was ended. However, please note that the removal of this listing should not suggest that this seller's standing in the eBay Community has been called into question.

For more information on why eBay may remove a listing, please go to:

http://pages.ebay.co.in/help/tp/listing-ended.html

***If You Have Already Paid***
If you have already paid for this item but have not received it, you should act quickly to get your money back.

- Contact your bank to stop payment if you paid by check.

- Contact your credit card company if you paid by credit card.

- If you paid by Western Union or MoneyGram, contact the company directly (Western Union 800-325-6000 or MoneyGram 800-926-9400).

- If you paid with PaisaPay, you may be eligible for up to Rs. $50,000 coverage.

Our goal is to keep eBay safe so you can buy confidently. It's rare that something goes wrong with a transaction on eBay. Whenever these events do occur, we try to help as much as possible to resolve the issue.

This is an Automated Response, so please don't reply to this message. If you still have questions, click the 'Help' link at the top of any eBay page and then click the 'Contact Us' link on the left.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

eBay Trust and Safety

H5434
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Pathetic Ebay Policies

chandup143
Community Member
dear v.k.grover

this is shankar

r u get refund ur amount from ebay?

if u not get ur money pls open the case at ur nearest consumer court

i am looking to open the case about ebay policy

so dont waste ur time and money pls open the case it take 5 minutes for fill application and 2 rs for application cost and apply at ur court

if u need application and more details pls mail to pchandu143@ymail.com

thanks
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Pathetic Ebay Policies

@team.ss...

You have good products, why don't you list prolinchrome and elinchrome product for Indian buyers, including flash lights and softboxes and other studio equipments.
Please list if you are dealer I feel you should have good sales.

******************************** Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply