cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paisapay account Debited for the Fault of Ebay? Is This Justificable?

Dear sir,
My account Was suspended for No fault of mine on 18th July 2011.They Have asked for Details of my Invoices & Proof which I have sent a week Back on 11th itself.For The Orders Received on 17th Sunday & 18th Monday of July 2011(Total 6 Orders )has to be delivered on Monday.My account was Suspended with out any notice Or Information.I called ebay and told them that I have Received the Orders and E bay Executive Strogly Suggested me Not to Ship the Items as my account is Under suspention.
Meanwhile all the Buyer’scalled me and asked about the ststus of Transaction and I told them That It is Not my Fault that I could not ship the items due to suspensionand gave them e bay Numbers to contact them.The Buyer’s were Very co operative.and actually 2 of them bought the items after my suspensiobn Removal for which I have to Thank the Buyer’s.
Today on 24 Aug 2011 I got a Message from e bay that My account was suspended as I have not delivered the Items on time.I called the e bay Executive and Told me that the amount which was debited can not be credited to my account.
As I called E bay The Executive told me that I should Only stop sending the orders when I get a message from Paisapay.where was paisa pay when my account was suspended? Not a Number to Contact.
There is only one Toll number for both E bay & Paisa pay.This is Confusing.
The irony is that the e bay Executive told me that they have debited only for 4 Items and Remaining two items amounts has to be Debited yet.

The paisapay ids which were charged are
29467534214 - Rs 100/-
29467358985 - Rs 100/-
29464443470 - Rs 100/-
29463996412 - Rs 100/-
The paisa pay Ids which are yet to be Chardged
I think my account was unnecessarily Debited with the amount of 400/- I request you to kindly Credit the same as this is not my Fault.
Thank You,
Sriramtk
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Amount debited from your PaisaPay account.
Sent: 24-Aug-2011 16:56
eBay sent this message to sriramtk Seshadri ( sriramtk ).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

Amount debited from your PaisaPay account

Dear sriramtk,
An amount of Rs. 100.00 has been debited from your PaisaPay account for the following reason: Penalty charges as per Paisapay refund policy - Paisapay id : 29467534214.

If you have questions about this adjustment, please contact PaisaPay customer support.

Thank you,
PaisaPay
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Dear Sir,
i have given all the Details regarding the Debited amount in my paisapay account,why there is no reply from ebay or paisa pay regarding this issue,I expect a reply at the earliest from e bay ,Thank you.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply