PaisaPay ID's : 40957500988 and 40957468488

I have bought two Samsung mobile and both of them speackers are not working and one of them damage from back, I tried to contact seller but didn't get any responce  then I register with ebay claim and the Customer care executive she called up spoke to rude and not ready to listen to the customer and asking me that it don't come under eBay Guarantee. And I need to contact to service center.

Even after telling her that I have contacted to service center they are not ready to listen, simply they says that you bought online and we can not give service for it.

Similier case happend with me when I bought Sony Wireless Bluetooth Maharaja Popup toster, bith the product is laying with me like garbage and its no use, ebay is not ready to change, seller is not responding and local service center is not ready give any service.

I have been ebay customer for many years and but from past few months I have very bad experiance from eBay and few of their sellers, ebay is cheating to their customer and pathetic responce from their support team.

Without any resolution they have closed my claim, samily there are just fraud and its high time to look out for some other online portal.

I know I have lost my money and time for this so called ebay but atlist will not visit again after this kind of responce.

Guys be careful of ebay and there seller.

Note: (for my surprise after placing the order on ebay, within 2 hours I got an call from Seller asking me to give positive feedback and you will get ur order within two days and I was surprise that before dispatching the product how can seller request me for an feedback)

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0