Paisa pay

adeepz
Community Member
I have made payments for Sony DVD writer by PaisaPay( ID 16626760976 ) which is still being processed. I want to know why there is a delay in processing my credit card.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Paisa pay

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,

For amounts exceeding Rs.2000 paid by credit cards, normally eBay does verifications and may call you over phone. It may take a few days time to complete the formalities.

I hope this is the reason for delay in your case and not something else. .
Best Regards 🙂
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Paisa pay

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

As Swarup told, PaisaPay verifies from all payments done over Rs.2000/- by credit card.

This process may take from 5-10 days. So please wait for it.

Also ask your seller regularly for the status of the pending payment. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Paisa pay

indconcepts
Community Member
Hello,

For high value transactions through Credit Card Paisapay department verifies from the Card Holder. This is to make sure that there is no misuse from any unauthorise person.

The process normally takes 2-3 working days. .

IndConcepts logo7

http://stores.ebay.in/IndConcepts

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Paisa pay

Hello,

I beleive all payments should be cleared in max 4-6 working hours.

When it takes days just to approve a C.C. payment, it takes all the fun out of online shopping.

Any delay of more than 24 hours should not be acceptable. PaisaPay has to work 7 days a week, 24 x 7 would be ideal, however 12 hours, 7 days a week should be appreciated. Banks like ICICI are already working 12 hours (8 a.m. to 8 p.m.) why not PaisaPay?
Message 5 of 5
latest reply