POWERSHIP SUGGESTIONS

Team below are my suggestion for powership.

1. More service to Tire 2 city sellers. Metro city sellers have access to FEDFEX, BlueDart, DTDC etc. but Tire 2 city sellers have only FEDEX. In my city BlueDart will not accept consignment as powership but same will be accepted if I had a seperate rate contract with them at a higher price. Basically this means that I have to charger diff for buyers of certain regiona.

2. Pricing as per region. Regions where there is no powership available we need to spend more for shipping, so can we have an option in the listing where the special shipping rate can be mentioned and charged to the customer.

3. 250 grams slab has to return. For cheaper item we need the 250grams slab so that the shipping cost can be reduced even if it means that they will be shipped by ground.

4. Option to select powership or no powership under paisapay. This will reduce our effort to email powership team to change the tracking detail.

5. 6 months back we were told by Seems that DTDC will be providing pickup service all over India but during a recent chat with the DTDC branch manager I was told that DTDC is available only for metro city.

6. Option to send request for packing material. I understand that packing material is dispatched as per our sales per month. To make it easy there should be an option to actually request it from our end in case we understand that we need more packing material.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

POWERSHIP SUGGESTIONS

me 2 facing same prolem.my id activated fr powership on 22nd june but still i am waiting to start my pickups.surely ebay should do something fr sellers from cities other than metro cities atleast DTDC should be activateip fr pickupd from all cities only then poweship will be powershL
Message 2 of 2
latest reply