cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered 50 days ago...neither received the product nor money refunded

Hi,
I had ordered for a bajaj geuser 25 litres from ebay.In for rs 6570/- On 27 september 2012 having the paisa pay ID as 32231267082. But I’M yet to receive the said product. I have thousand times called ebay.In customer care in this regard, I’M everytime promised that by evening the claim department will call you to settle the issue but almost 50 days has passed nothing done yet. I infact brought the issue to ebay.In feedback address as well even they didn’t responded back how pity.

I request you to please intervene in the matter and get my money released or product delivered.

Ebay user ID : rockishii
paisa pay ID of the said product : 32231267082
complaint number 1-5205517299
mob no: 9086681310
srinagar, j&k
member of ebay.In since: 24-feb-2010
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Hope to see ebay.in back to its own, which it used to be a year ago. I used to be a satisfied customer of ebay.in till last year. Their customer support was too good and especially the claim department. But believe me lately ebay.in has fallen very badly in every front whether it be their customer support, claim department and most importantly their commitments. They should take an example from other new online sites coming who are so customer friendly and always eager to hep the customer and make sure to fulfill their commitments. I hope to see ebay.in improving very soon else I'm afraid it might be the end of road for ebay.in then.
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Hello rockishii,

We regret for the inconvenience you'd had. Online tracking on DTDC shows that this product has been held at Jammu and Kashmir for the tax purpose. Rest assured, we will get this checked with the seller and resolve your issue.
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Dear rockrishii,

Thank you for your patience. As informed in earlier post, your product has been held in your city for state-specific taxation. All you need to contact nearest DTDC office, pay the tax and get the item delivered.

Kindly note that these taxes are charged by your state government and hence our sellers can not ascertain it while listing the product online.

Moreover, we are trying to contact you on your numbers. registered with us but received no response. Kindly share your numbers by calling us @1800 209 3229, and do not forget to update in your ebay account,too!
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Eseema... I fail to understand theat there is only one number registered with ebay.in i.e 9086681310 which i have been using from last 5 years and have never switched it off...how come u people say that my number was not reachable, at least don't expect such a lame excuse from Ebay. Regarding the suggestion that u need to contact dtdc office for tax issue, but that was never ever before told to me after calling ebay thousand times in last 50 days which means ebay.in has a very unprofessional and no knowledge customer care. And when I contacted the DTDC office they said it is not held up for taxes it is actually held being seized by tax department as it didn;t carried a valid vat paid bill. So they are asking me to deposit around Rs.2500/- as penalty for the product whose cost is mere Rs. 6570/- so tell what sort of tax will go to Rs. 2500 for a product worth Rs 6570/-
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Dear rockishii,

Thank you for sharing detailed information and the contact number. We attempted to place a call on the number shared , but received odd tone. It seems the number is not reachable. 😞

We tried on another numbers that you've registered with us -94190XXX55 and been told the same. Kindly share the time suitable to talk to you. We will look into the issue and resolve it for you.:-)
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

@Seema....Wondering how everyone is able to call me except you people. Huh.... its getting pathetic now from ur side by putting up these excuses....
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Dear rockishii,

We've attempted to call you on the number you've shared, however failed to establish contact with you. every time we call you, all we can hear is the engaged tone. Kindly share your alternate contact numbers, so that we can talk and resolve this issue at the earliest.
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

@Seema: I'm must be a real fool to believe you on any such lame excuses. Just to keep you posted that I come from a sales industry so there is hardly any moment when I switch off my mobile and to my utter surprise this is for the first time in last 8 years that somebody is complaining that my number gives a continuous busy tone. Every passing day and every reply from you people are in a way making me at least sure of one thing and that is "Never Ever Buy anything from Ebay.in in future". I'm hopeful that you'll prove my perception wrong.

Warm Regards..
Ishtiaq Yousuf
Canvasser
TEN SPORTS
Message 9 of 9
latest reply