Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Now I am very Happy With My Seller & Ebay

pranju_golty
Community Member
Hi Team Ebay,
I am Pranjal Shah from Indore MP.
I want to share one thing with you is that Now I am very happy with my seller who had sell me a I9++++ phone and with ebay too.
Before some days I'll not satisfied with some services by you because I am unable to contact with you about product.so few days ago I leave the neutral feedback for the same...But now I can understand the ebay policy & happy with Ebay services.When I have any doubt I can call to my seller(Mr. Yogen/Mr. Parin) and very fastly he respond me.I would like to thank to Ebay & my seller who had given me all time supports & satisfaction.
NOW I TELL PEOPLE FOR USING THE EBAY.I HAVE PROUD TO TELL EVERYBODY I AM VERY MUCH SATISFIED WITH MY SELLER,PRODUCT AND WITH EBAY.I AM POSITIVE/SATISFIED CUSTOMER OF EBAY.
I would like to thank whole Ebay team who worked hard for customers satisfaction because only satisfaction & relation is the best policy.and I have one request to ebay team - pls forward this massage and appreciate to my seller from your side because I have one of the best seller service & more satisfaction by Ebay.It's ONLY POSSIBLE ON EBAY NOT ANYWHERE.
Thanks Again Team !!!!!!..Good Luck.

R'gards.
Pranjal Shah
Email - pranjal_india07@yahoo.com
# +919755555685
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

pranju_golty
Community Member
I have post last massage just because of I am satisfied buyer on Ebay.
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Ebay needs such buyers.
Only if PaisaPay will maintain a 'buyers account' in their HDFC bank where buyers can deposit cash/DD and use it for buying.
PaisaPay is a different company tailored for india. Indian buyers mostly buy by cash payment. Ebay india should study buyer habit before marketing.
Dont know how long they take to realise that indian buyers are different from world buyers.
Credit worthiness is a foolish concept in india. A bihari buyer from motihari can pull out bundles of notes from below his charpoi. Will ebay ever think of tapping this potential.
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Hi pranjal

Yogen here

Thanks a lot for giving us the pleasure to deal with genuine buyers like you.

Hoping for more business with you

Regards
Yogen ved.
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member
That's really great to see -- atleast a satisfied buyer post here ๐Ÿ™‚ .. Congrats Yogen!!!!

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Hey this is a good idea, ๐Ÿ˜‰ I must also tell some of my buyers to write some good thing about me here in these forums. ๐Ÿ˜‰ If they don't write good then no warranty for them. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

hi raj

even buyer left neautral we havent told him that we wont provide him warranty nor we have told him to write on post.

if he writes its his wish and if he appreciated my service then i should thank to him.

From my thinking of selling i think dont give conditions to buyer and i am sure you will get more business.
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Yogen bhai my post was just a joke and you became so serious, relax man, its just a joke. I am sure you don't do anything like that, do you ?????
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

@amitava123gems...

Amitava sir, FYI, even in your beloved UK you have Equifax Plc which does credit worthiness checks, you should know that better than anybody. In India CIBIL does the same.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Hi Raj Electronics,
Thanx,
Indians enjoyed more freedom under British rule than under present day Indian Government. That holds true for Hong Kong also. They resisted freedom in the early stages.
Truly,
Amitava
Message 10 of 10
latest reply