cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Not received Sony Cybershot DSC HX9V digital camera +4gb+pouch+3yrs warrant

rkiran18
Community Member
Hi
I have purchased Sony Cybershot DSC HX9V digital camera +4gb + pouch + 3yrs warranty and I am also provided with discount coupon of rs.1000/- from e-bay. so after discounting I paid rs.15170/- on 28-10-2011. On the date of purchase it shows "more htan 10 available" for availability of items, I have taken the screenshot and I can send the same.
Till date i have not received the item and I made several calls and mails to the seller. He provided me wrong waybill no.13349262522 of blue dart even the ebay purchase details show seller had despatched the item on 30-10-2011. after repeated followup the seller says item is out of stock. How can this happen. on the date of purchase items are available. when i make my payment will not my item be reserved for me. Is it not cheating the customers.
what e-bay is doing. who will take the responsibility know the customer says he will refund the money, then wat about the discount amount of rs.1000/- who will pay. further I want item not money. after waiting of more than 15 days which customer will accept this answer. Till date seller mailed saying item is sent. Know he says item outof stock. What is this?
Ebay if not take serious? I will not leave this issue I have every evidence of screenshots, mails? Really it is cheating and making customer fools if who will beleive Ebay herein after.
No customer will come forward for purchase from ebay if seller cheat like this. and no action taken by ebay.
waiting for reply from ebay what action it will take.

bye thanks
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Not received Sony Cybershot DSC HX9V digital camera +4gb+pouch+3yrs warrant

The reason could be the price factor, now the same item is selling for Rs.18400/- + 175/- courier hence the seller might have not supplied the said item to you, it is bad selling ethics to do such a thing.
StopandShop
Message 2 of 2
latest reply