No Feed back posted by dead buyer

Hi All,

I had sold an item and i didnt receive the item receipt confirmation and the feedback (which is very priced) from the buyer , I had to wait all the time till the time frame to lapse to get my amount, I assume either the buyer died soon after receiving my item or he is doing this intentionally. Although this is a nice initiative from the E Bay to protect the buyers , but I think regarding feedbacks the buyer who does not leave feedback within a months time should be treated as positive and be awarded to the seller feedback list.

As I post this My another item receipt confitmation is pending, alothough the buyer confirmed by sms but wont post on e bay inspite of many requests.

I hope E bay does something about these lazy or dead buyers feedback.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

Basically 30%-40% of the buyers doesn't leave the feedback, My feedback score would have crossed 5000 mark if all the buyers left.

Don't worry, your hard work will be appreciated if you have satisfied your customers. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Hi,
Dont push buyers for feedback
It might be very costly for your business and you may end with -V.
No feedback is good then -V

Samin
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

ufo_big
Community Member
Many buyers think that they paid money to buy an item and once that item is received that is the end of transacton. They either do not clearly know what are other things to do or there is no incentive for doing that other thing.That does not mean they are dead. Feedback is only very important for a new seller like you. If you push hard for feedback they will feel disgusted and post negative feedback. If you get a negative feedback, your feedback percentage will become 67% and will find going extremely tough. So wait patiently and don't bother if some buyer never gives feedback.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Buy from shippers_material "THANK YOU" cards, it will really help you. Try it and see.

********************************* Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Thank You cards are a great idea rajelectroniks. If you do not want to buy them, you can easily print them at your place.

Another thing that works well for lot of sellers is leaving a feedback as soon as the buyer has paid for the item. When sellers leave the feedback first, the propensity of buyers to leave feedback is far higher.

Regards,
Sapana
Message 6 of 6
latest reply