New Problem! You can't file a UPI!

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

I received two orders from one_zero_in (280180993071) for a same product. But the buyer told me over phone that the second order was done due to error and paid only for one.

Now, I need to send a Mutual Agreement to Cancel the other order. But it shows:

An Unpaid item dispute cannot be filed for SONY 2GB Memory Stick PRO Duo MagicGate(280180993071). This item was paid using PaisaPay.

Only one order has been paid and I can't file for FVF for the unpaid order.

This problem was not occurring before! ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi snrama,

As we had mentioned some time back, with New PaisaPay sellers will not need to file for UPI. If the payment were refunded to the buyer, the seller will get FVF credit for the same. This will ensure reduction in administrative work for sellers as they will not be required to file UPI for PaisaPay transactions. Also, buyers will not get UPI strike for such transactions, which will be beneficial for the buyers as well.

Checkout here for the announcement:
http://www2.ebay.com/aw/in/200712011749192.html

Regards,
Sapana
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Dear Sapana,

The buyer has ordered 2 same products (same Item ID) in error and paid for one through PaisaPay.

So the other order which hasn't been paid (through PaisaPay) need to be canceled. So where does the refund question arises when the buyer has not paid at all?

When I try to send a Mutual Agreement to cancel the not-paid order, It shows that you can't do so as he has paid through PaisaPay (though it not).

I am getting confused with your reply as you are saying that if its refunded then automatically I get the FVF Credit. How can I refund when its not paid?

I will post the screenshots soon. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
hi snrama,

I agree, this is confusing. Can i request you to send the item numbers to the custoemr support team / your account manager.

If there is an issue, we will get it resolved.

Regards,
Sapana
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Sapana

I am facing a similar problem but I am writing this as a buyer right now. I am trying to file teh dispute since morning today but I am unable to get through.

To let you know in advance, my account manager is Seema and the item number in concerned is 120183067876

Hope to receive your reply.

Thank you
Meenu

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi snrama,

Thanks for sending in the details. The team is looking into the issue and keep you updated.

However, it is not a PaisaPay related bug. it is some other issue, which the team is trying to figure out.

Regards,
Sapana
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi jaipur_fashions,

The item is from the US site and therefore will not be impacted by New PaisaPay (New PaisaPay is only for India site).

Anyways, Seema told me that you are sending her the screenshots and we will investigate the issue.

Regards,
Sapana
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Sapana

Just to update you, I have already sent the screenshot to Seema and I am not the SELLER here, I am the buyer of the item and I would like to file a dispute for Item not received.

Meenu

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Thanks Sapana, Hope the issue will be solved asap. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰