cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New PaisaPay : Begging to Cancel Refund from buyer

Hi all,

I would like to share with all sellers the demerit of New PaisaPay.

A buyer from USA purchased 6 items from my shop and paid thru PaisaPay. Out of 6 items 2 items had same item number. I shipped all the 6 items by Speed Post tracking number EE877478142IN. Then I went to punch the Shipping Details on My PaisaPay. Now, due to bug in the New PaisaPay system I was able to punch the details for only 5 items. The 2 items with same item number had only one item available for punching details. All the 6 items had same PaisaPay ID.

I reported this issue to PaisaPay Team. After 10 days an automated Refund was initiated for the item that was not punched for shipping. Again I contacted Customer Support both on Phone and e-mail and I was informed to contact the Buyer and request to Cancel the Refund Request.

In the meantime the item was delivered to the buyer and signed by the buyer itself. It can be tracked at http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInternetWeb/index.jsp by entering the above tracking number.

I am sending e-mails to the buyer since 20 days but the buyer is not responding.

I was asked to provide the POD, and I have sent it too to PaisaPay. Each time when I contact Phone Support or send e-mail, a new PaisaPay representative handle my case and I have to explain the whole story once again and at the end I am asked to contact the Buyer request to cancel the Refund. They don't understand that the buyer is not responding to me. All PaisaPay staffs are helpless in this matter. They even can't fix the issue manually.

I don't understand why the hell they have introduced New PaisaPay system if they do not have a solution to solve such a situation.

Remittance for one item is held (amount is Rs. 1533) since 19th Dec even though I am a qualified ER member. It is held with PaisaPay and now I am on mercy of the buyer begging for my money for the item that has been delivered. I don't know until how much time I have to wait or what will happen if the amount is refunded.

The New PaisaPay is too much time consuming. Requesting Time Extension is one more problem. Only few buyers allow extension.

I would request my co-sellers to share such PaisaPay issues with others to be aware of this new system.

Regards,

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

cosycom
Community Member
Dear Skygift, Very sorry to know another new problem with New Paisa Pay . I think now sellers desperately need a page on ebay India where all such problems of new Paiapay can be accesed in a tabulated form , where all sellers can regularly input problems faced by them or check information and look for any possible remedy .

A large number of sellers have reported various diffrent problems about new PaisaPay in diffrent threads in forums and they waste a lot of time and energy by contacting customer support team of eBay.in .

I request eBay.in to provide little space to sellers where they can report their relevant problems online and which should remain visible to other community members for their education .ebay customer support can also enter any action taken or suggest the needful.

ebay.in is developing the New PaisaPay system at the cost of sellers just in hope that things will settle down in due cource . At least they can provide us some space to share till then.
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Hi Narinder,

Thank you for your support. Your suggestion is good. But who cares here.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Dear skygiftworldwide,

Contact your account manage and keep on following up with him.

I understand that it's very frustrating, but dont loose hope. There are some issues going one, but i am sure paisapay will not let you down and will surely help you.

Regards
Shuaib
Regards
Shuaib
Aafsaa.com
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Hi Shuaib,

Thank you for your suggestions. My Account Manager too is aware of the issue and he too was helpless.

But today the PaisaPay has released the amount and Cancelled the Refund. It seems that after posting my issue to the boards they have taken action.

Thanks to everyone. But again I will request all co-sellers to share their issues with us regarding New PaisaPay system. I know many of them have posted their issues on other threads too.

Regards,
Mohib-uz-Zaman

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Dear Mohib-uz-Zaman,

It was nice you hear that your problem is now resolved and that your money has been released.

Account managers are not helpless; they are a link between the seller and the other eBay staff members in different departments.

Any issue should be discussed with the account managers so that they can talk to the concerned department and try to resolve the issue.

Some times when we are in trouble, we do feel that the manager is helpless. They donโ€™t have the power to solve the sellers problem at one go, but they do come up with a resolution by follow ups.

Regards
Shuaib
Regards
Shuaib
Aafsaa.com
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

HI I will also like to share that the new Paisapay system is really Unhappy ๐Ÿ˜ž situation.

There is too much too follow up & Too much to handle and too less in sales

As correctly pointed out by some co-sellers, even after good have been sent & received we are left at the mercy of buyers who have received the goods.
Stress has increased ^, Work has increased ^ !

Best Wishes
Ambesh Khanna
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi skygiftworldwide,

I hope the issue you are facing has been solved. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello skygiftworldwide,

We understand the inconvenience faced by you as you were unable to enter shipping details on time due to a system error. Thanks for brining this to our notice. We are glad to inform that this issue has been resolved fully.

Community boards are a place where members discuss site issues; understand basic eBay processes and policies and thereby help us understand membersโ€™ areas of concern. We always strive hard to address to your concerns and provide a better marketplace.

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Hi Navaneeth and Indraneel,

Thank you for your concern. I have received the remittance for that item after more than a month.

Hope this bug (counting 2 similar item numbers to ONE item) do not annoy any of our co-sellers anymore.

Regards,

Message 10 of 12
latest reply