NOT RECEIVED MY ITEM AT DUE DATE.

mtkhan2012
Community Member
DEAR SIR,
I AM PURCHASE GODREJ AER PERFUME ( PAISA PAY ID 33421714107 ) AND SHIPPED BY FIRST FLIGHT COUREIES f43163128,LATEST 15TH APRIL-13 IS DELIVERED DATE BY I AM NOT RECEIVED THE ABOVE ITEM. PLAASE CHECK AND TAKE NEED FULL ACTION AND SEND MY ITEM OR REFUND MY AMOUNT.
I HOPE YOU TAKE GOOD ACTION AND REPLAY ME FOR FUTHER PURCHASE BY YOU ONLINE SHOPPING WEBSITE CONTINURE.
THANKS
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

But the tracking info shows it has already delivered on 10 th.

please contact your seller.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

mohdisrail362012
Community Member
Dear Sir,

First Flight courier refused to deliver my ordered consinment at my given adress even thou they are having franchise at my home town MANENDRAGARH they ask me to clloct consinment from Raipur office which is aprox 350 km away from my town if they are unable to deliver the consinment at my given adress the dealer was why book the consinment by that courier and whithout my orderd product I loss to do my many urgent work and I am going to a big mental & financial loss. whos responcible ebay & his dealer re_blast. I am fully unstisfied and want refund + my finacial loss as soon as possible.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

mohdisrail362012

in this case the seller is resposible. contact your seller. if the seller is not interested open a case. you are on either way on safe side.

why loose mentally and financially if you have a simple solution?? i don't understand
Message 4 of 4
latest reply