cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

My experience so far with NOT OUT promo :(

1. http://shopping.ebay.in/files/NotOut/index.php

This is the link to check your current score. I tried all my Paisapay IDs where i have entered the NOTOUT coupon code (one by one), along with my User ID as required but so far none of them have worked! It is supposed to be a simple thing, right?!

2. Half the time you enter the coupon code, it comes invalid. For my first transaction, when i tried NOTOUT0001 itself it gave me an error. It accepted NOTOUT0002. After 2 other transactions when i entered the code 0005 it gave me invalid although it was the next usable code. I entered 0010 directly, and again error...0025, error. Frustrated, i entered NOTOUT0099 and it was accepted.

3. Now that i have entered NOTOUT0099, for my next transaction it does not accept any coupons. It seems once you have used 0099, all the others become invalid. So in case you also get frustrated like i have, do not jump directly to 0099.

Usually my promo experiences have been quite smooth. Stick to your old method of promo, eBay. At least it worked!! Your loss, because i am not doing any more transactions under this promo. -- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
-- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

My experience so far with NOT OUT promo :(

Also, at least one of your Customer Support means is out of service - the Live Chat.

Error is as follows:

โˆ’

โˆ’

SOAP-ENV:Server
โˆ’

Unable to Connect to Talisma Server at 10.112.113.5

โˆ’

โˆ’

Request exceeds maximum size
99999 -- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
-- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply