cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money taken from Account, no refund after 3 days yet.

Hello everyone, i have read a few posts here stating that ebay has taken money and not refunded the amount. Currently i am facing a similar situation. I tried to buy a samsung ssd for 3435.25 RS (coupon added amount). The payment failed but i got no mail on my email no messages on my phone nothing and the amount was debited from my account. I mailed them first but they said the reply might take 24-48 hours, so i called them and they said they transferred the problem to the designated team. I got no call back no mail back. i called again and this time the guy said ill get the money back in 3 days for sure and asked me to buy the product again since it was just an error at the first time.  So i bought the product again and this time the payment didnt fail but this is the third day today and i got no refund yet for the first payment.

I get a message from ebay today saying the order is successfully made and gave me the PAISAPAY ID of the 2ND PURCHASE. I already know the paisapay id of the 2nd purchase and i know its even shipped already.

The first purchase failed and its still yet to be refunded. i dunno what to do. Will i get my money or what? Although i must say this is the first time i am facing such an issue with ebay.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I called again today and i had to give every single detail that i gave 3 days back again. Do they not store the details on the computer or something? Or do they just lie to to me that they elevated the problem. Seriously you people must know that as it gets delayed more and more the customers get more and more frustrated. 3.4k might be a fraction of an amount for ebay but not for me.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

almost 8 days now. Still no money. wow....

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

BUMP.! KUDOS TO THE WORST SUPPORT EVER. no refund 11 days.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply