May be the worst ecommerce site in India

Hi Ebay India Team,

I only have one thing to say: Just shut your website and go home! 

I have ordered over  7 items in the last 10 days and I haven't received anyone of them. Moreover you said it will be DELIVERED in 3 DAYS, but it hasn't been SHIPPED TILL DATE.

Your customer support is not helping, sellers are not replying back, not picking up calls also. I needed the items, all of them and you betrayed everything!

I mean I could have paid 200 extra fro one day rush but I don't know why the hell I choosed EBAY over AMAZON!

I will never ever buy anything from you guys ever. Litreally, and will not let anyone buy also in my circles. You just **bleep**ed up everything! I pre-paid everything, everything and still no answers.

Just shut the hell system that you're running, nobody is taking any action. The worst worst worst service in the whole world.

I will be shifting to Flipkart/Amazon/Snapdeal for sure. 

Will never come back here again!

NO regards for you,

Ashutosh Gupta

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

May be the worst ecommerce site in India

Asutosh Sir  you are right  buyers beware of ebay .com  also ebay.in  dont ever think to visit ebay.

go and visit good respectfull site   they will refund immediately   unlike ebay which will take months  to complte the refund process  shameless ebay   go out of the country   seller never ship the item ebay will take 15 - 20 days amount to be credited  to the buyer account  where snapdeal takes maximum 3-4 days .

Learn  or else dont buisness.

Former ebay Buyer

Message 2 of 2
latest reply