cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Item not received from DTDC and ebay cheats for the refund along with the seller.

DTDC haven't delivered the product and updated its site by mistake that it was delivered.
Now DTDC states that the product is lost and asks me to raise a complaint to their office to which they will respond.
I have raised it but no response from DTDC(DTDC Case# 00726035 : Tracking Query Case Status : In Queue...Consignment No : Z56795196).
But I feel its the job of ebay to do it.
Based on the DTDC delivery report ebay has rejected my paisa pay claim id upon seller request after 12 days of inactivity.

EBAY has never bothered to call me and confirm if the product was actually delivered or not despite raising the paisa pay claim for the refund.
Why can't ebay put all three ,i.e. seller , courier company and buyer on the same call and resolve issue.

When I contacted ebay on refund rejection, they raised a ebay guarentee claim with case reference number is 1166456.
Post which I had a chat with customer care around 4 times, called once to the customer service toll free and requested call for about twice.
Everytime(overall 7 times), I am receiving same answer that I will receive a call from EBAY in next 48 hrs and the case is still pending,
I am highly dissatisfied with the EBAY customer service and same was not expected by EBAY that
such a big company and the processes are so weak that it takes more than 12 days to process the claim.

And its been more than 45 days the product was ordered and I am still struggling to get my refund or the product via Ebay.

It's something about trust and will force me to avoid using ebay in future.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0