Item Not Received and Raised Claim

mgnanesh
Community Member

Dear  Ebay

This is M.Gnanesh an Ebay member from past 2years, recently on 31/1/2015 i have purchased Runing Shoes on Ebay with paisapay id 38517496284

On same day seller has handovered it to Fedex Courier and Courier persons were kept that shipment under hold due to some sale tax issue, i intimated same to Ebay customer service Executives through online chat and they cant able to help me and they said me to contact seller

I tried to contact seller through email but he didnt responded and i called him and intimated the same, he says that it should clear by Ebay and its not his duty or fault so he cant follow it

Again i contacted to Ebay customer care and intimated them what seller has initiated me but your  executives not responded

Any ways after the time lines i have raised claim to get back my money refund on 9/2/2015 with claim id 871458 but till today its even not processed

On 11/2/2015 i have contacted Ebay customer care  and they said it will be clear by 24 to 48 hours but till now it did not got any progress

Iam sure that this is my lat transaction with Ebay because of your customer care response and un useful rules from Ebay, even i will never and ever suggest Ebay to my friends and Colleagues also

Now i request you to please resolve my claim and help me to get back my money to account at the earliest, Please let me know the status of my claim also

For any clarifications you can call me on my mobile +91 9676163339

This is worst service compared by all among other online shopping websites, all the other webbsited were very aggresive in customer support, but Ebay customer support representatives are use less to Customer who were contacting

They Knows only one thing to say that it will update in 48 hours
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0