Illegal in ebay.in

pmuddappa
Community Member

Hello,

This is second incident happened with ebay.in, I have purchased a battery with order id (262292993128).

I have received a defected item and asked for the refund, your customer care executive never called me on the phone but they say they have called me once, and since I did not pick the call they have initiated refund in coupon form for 372 rupee.

How can you not call customer for the second time if first time they are not reachable, is this kind of customer service you are giving, or is it mentioned in your ebay policy.

I spoke to abhinav singh who is customer service supervisor and he was dis interested and denied giving me detail of such terms and condition which says ebay will call only one time to customer and if not responded they will initiate refund in coupon form he also said customer have to trust our verbal words but its  not given in terms and condition, is this harassment or gundaism.

If I do not hear from you on this, you will hear back from lawyer for all the defected items you have delivered and not providing the refund.

Regards,

Pradeep 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0