cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have purchased a product from ebay on 06 Feb 2015 (pet food) have not received it yet 17Feb 2015

rdjawa
Community Member

Hi Team,

I have purchased a product from ebay on 06 Feb 2015 (pet food) PAISA PAY ID : 38568017629  have not received it yet 17Feb 2015  

I have called the support and received the worst customer support ever.As per EBAY GUARENTEE if i dont get the shipping details within 3 days from the purchase of product i will get an AUTOMATIC refund which didnt happen. When i called the customer support for cancelling the order and refund initiation they asked me to wait for sellers timelines(not promised during the purchase). Now i was forced to purchase the item from a retail store due to the delays since its a pet food requirement, I have raised a CLAIM on 14th Feb 2015      PAISA PAY ID : 38568017629    CLAIM ID:878848   for a refund   . Now on 17th feb am getting a shiiping track details from seller. I DONT WANT THIS PRODUCT AS DELAYED.. After all the stress i have undergone through the EBAY CUSTOMER SUPPORT  all i require is a REFUND. THE CLAIM department has not yet called for resolution.

All i ask is simple cancel the order and REFUND the money.

REQUEST THE TEAM TO DO THE NEEDFULL HELP to ease the complications

With Regards

A.Muthu

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0