I feel cheated

lalitmw
Community Member
Hi, I purchased a Blackberry bold from kiara.electronics-2009 and paid for it thru paisa pay. The seller sent me the phone after 4 days of payment. The Blackberry was dead on arrival and would not even charge, I immediately called the seller and he advised me to get it checked out as it may be a minor fault, I did and found it was a major issue, the phone was actually dead. I called up the seller again and he told me to return it by TNT which I did at my own expense.
He received the Blackberry and since then is me giving me a replacement or letting me have my money back, not taking my calls and also not letting me know if he intends to give me a replacement or take refund.
Surprisingly I am unable to get an option of 'item not received' when I select the button 'Action required'
So I am in a fix, I have called Ebay customer support and not got a satisfactory resolution as yet.
Please help me with some advise.
Lalit Wadhwani 9324574157
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

I feel cheated

In this situation Please go to paisapay and go click "Bought with Paisapay" And check whether if there is any Button like Claim Refund Etc.I think the conformation time is over right?
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

I feel cheated

lalitmw
Community Member
Hi,
Thanks for the reply, there is no button to claim refund.
The confirmation time is till the 13th of Aug, I still have a few days, but I have not got any help from Ebay as yet.
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

I feel cheated

dilipbhat2009
Community Member
Recently I have purchase diamond from EBay India site and as described it was shown under 100X magnification with no inclusions visible by naked eye but after receiving it it was the worst product with a large Black spot in the middle and no shine it was looking dull transparent stone.
Ebay is cheating people by giving such nonsense sellers permission to sell the worst product.

Why Ebay themselves can not sell the product directly by bypassing these cheaters.
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

I feel cheated

dilipbhat2009
Community Member
Allure_Jewels is selling the worst diamonds on Ebay site as if anybody will see such products in pront of eyes will never purchase them.

He described diamond as SI3 and sent me P2 Diamond.
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

I feel cheated

dilipbhat2009
Community Member
I have made a bidding on One Bluedio Bluetooth headset and it was mentioned there delivey and courier charge free but after I won the bidding then I received the bill with additional courier charges of Rs 100.
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

I feel cheated

vikkyfunvineet
Community Member
Paisa pay service very poor , bookscaterer very bad service and late delivery of item. I had bought " verbal reasoning for CAT" by arun sharma.
I placed the order on 21 july and i got my item on 10 aug. height of ineffieciency, carelessness lack of customer care.
i really feel cheated.
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

I feel cheated

vikkyfunvineet
Community Member
Paisa pay service very poor , bookscaterer very bad service and late delivery of item. I had bought " verbal reasoning for CAT" by arun sharma.
I placed the order on 21 july and i got my item on 10 aug. height of ineffieciency, carelessness lack of customer care.
i really feel cheated.

"BOOKSCATERER" the worst service and delivery

i had to contact courier service myself( professional courier service/ bokaro steel city) and i was shocked when he told me that he does not have manpower to deliver the item.
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

I feel cheated

nikunjkapadia
Community Member
Hi,

Have you considered filing aclaim on Paisa Pay.

Do you know... paisa pay gives 100 percent buyer protection including shipping.
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

I feel cheated

ratan.trade
Community Member
Sorry Dear you are wrong. Do feel only cheated. You are victim. You are already cheated, do only feel cheated.

Because i was also cheated by seller and eBAY Court endrosed cheating and supported seller. Where is protection for Buyer.

See my crystal clear case

This is crystal clear case of 406 & 420 with me by seller - Priti_diamonds. eBAY also unable to do justification with me after their circulation of appeal order in my favour. I would like to alert the buyers from a frudulent seller i.e PRITI_DIAMONDS

1. I puchased an item through BID ITEM NO: A Stunning Real Diamond 0.08Cts Ring@Free Shipping ( 270606061557)ON 19/07/2010.
2. A demand draft of purchased value sent to seller on 23/07/2010 THROUGH speed post: EW551381077IN as suggested by seller to me.
3. Indian post department confirmed the delivery of demand draft to seller on 27/07/2010. ANYONE CAN CHECK THE DELIVERY PROOF AT www.indiapost.gov.in through spend no: EW551381077IN
4. I opend a case for no-receipt of item on 29/07/2010.
5. Atfer vigirous followup, Seller issued acknowledgement of receipt of demand draft on 30/07/2010 as per seller transcript below.
priti_diamonds 30-Jul-2010 at 12:35:26 IST
yes its take time when you send us that time you have to inform us we receive today only..
6. on 1/8/2010, the seller denied receipt of payment upon their confirmation recipt of demand draft on 30/07/2010. Transcript of statement:
priti_diamonds 01-Aug-2010 at 17:46:04 IST
we didn't receive a payment...

7. Mischivious motive: on 01/08/2010 Seller open a UPI case after receipt of payment 0n 27/07/2010 and confirmed the receipt of payment by seller on 30/07/2010.

8. Seller again acknowledged the receipt of payment on 02/08/2010. Confirmation transcript given below:
priti_diamonds 02-Aug-2010 at 12:36:18 IST
i got the dd but i didn't deposit in to bank if you want product product so close the case that i ll
dispatch the product or i ll resend the dd.
because in description we mention that we will dispatch
the product in working 4 days.

9. AFter that seller continiously threatened me to first close the case otherwise i will not ship the item. totaly unfair. Emails tanscrupt with me. i am posing only one for review:
priti_diamonds 02-Aug-2010 at 17:42:50 IST
close the dispute first..

10. Seller another misleading statement on 4/8/2010. Transcript below:
priti_diamonds 04-Aug-2010 at 07:23:34 IST
DD is not proper so we send us back to you....

10. Seller keep threating me till 6/08/2010 for close the case. Finally i closed the case with my remark trasncript as follow:
Case Closed
Final Comments: Madam

You are just sitting ideal to reciive the payment. Note you have already acknowldged the
receipt of payment on 30/07/2010 and 02/08/2010. The actual payment receipt date is 27/07/2010 as per
indiam postal department conformation. I have all the proof.

Since than yiou did not ship the item?
Let me know what is my fault? Why should i close the case when i have not received the item?

This
is clear crystal cheating with me.

11. my appeal against the FRUDULENT UPI case ebay fixed seller guity for delaying the process and removed UPI strike from the item.

12. Strange till date i have not received item nor refunf from this seller.

13. Then on feedback section i left as: sller had taken payment. did not ship the item. 420 Seller.

14. Agian seller responsed to feedback on 08/08/2010 payment not received. eBAY also not taken any action against the seller. When eBAY theirself fix this seller guilty for their wrong act with buyer.

Just evaluate the prictice of seller and also eBAY action. The question remain for discussion as follows:
1. Should eBAY allow this seller to sell their product at eBAY.
2. Is not eBAY very much suppotive to seller?
3. Is ebay really vallues BUYER Concerns?
4. How eBAY can protect BUYER from thsi type of frudulent seller.

Be care ful from PRITI_DIAMONDS, this one is frudulent seller.

ALERT FEEDBACK from all BUYERS Community be careful from this seller.

May i will be resricted by eBAY because eBAY is helpless to justify with the buyer concerns. eBAY is only concern for seller not for th buyer, it seems and i can conclude this with my litte period of experience.

One such type of trade is more accountable to nvitimise the trade affairs against 100000 fair trade. This type of seller is concern for us as well as an obstacle in growth of nation. It is not that i was cheated by this seller. Tomorrow, you will be next victim. be careful.

Ratan.trade
RATAN.TRADE RATAN.TRADE
RATAN.TRADE
Message 10 of 10
latest reply