HELP HELP HELP HELP

us-star2012
Community Member
SINCE last 60 day i have not sold any item my accout sshow below message

Attention!

We've noticed some activity on your account, and we need your help in verifying some information. We're sorry for this inconvenience, but while we're working things out with you, you'll have limited access to list new items on eBay.

Please proceed to your my eBay and follow the steps outlined in the email we sent you. Thanks for your attention to this matter!

-----------------
i discuss this issue T and S still i am not on regular standing
i am happy to close my account soon
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

HELP HELP HELP HELP

us-star2012
Community Member
SINCE last 60 day i have not sold any item my accout sshow below message

Attention!

We've noticed some activity on your account, and we need your help in verifying some information. We're sorry for this inconvenience, but while we're working things out with you, you'll have limited access to list new items on eBay.

Please proceed to your my eBay and follow the steps outlined in the email we sent you. Thanks for your attention to this matter!

-----------------
while i call to usa they tell us to call to india

while call to India they tell us call to usa

so where exactly we have to call ??????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????
benifit of TRS
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

HELP HELP HELP HELP

I too feel sometimes, that eBay lacks in transparency with their own sellers. Even if the seller is working with ebay from many years or he/she is Power Seller, this does not make any difference to eBay.

eBay should be transparent enough to sellers which are reputed enough so that they can handle the avoidable situation well.

I read eBay policies few times and is much aware of all policies. but why there is no policy for the FAIRNESS in their decisions which they make for buyers, sellers.

It should be treated as an example so that buyer/seller can avoid such thing in future. Best Regards

SmartPhoneForEver

SmartPhoneForEver
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

HELP HELP HELP HELP

spl_ind
Community Member
Tell us how can we help you?
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

HELP HELP HELP HELP

hello
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

HELP HELP HELP HELP

srimaypramanik
Community Member
Customer care service is very poor and I am confused that whethter it is functioning or not? there is no response from their end. Please let me know the customer care executive phone no. and email ID?
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

HELP HELP HELP HELP

anilbabu2012
Community Member
sir
we bought a (BRAND NEW SAMSUNG GOOGLE NEXUS 5MP CAMERA ANDROID 2.3 1GZh PROCESSOR ” (221126252616) on 27-Sep-12. The shipping details are:),
Your shopping the item but you geving Tracking number incorrect, i already mail to the dealer but no response pls take an immediate action on my problem
Message 7 of 7
latest reply