cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Great experience at the eBay top sellers meet in Jaipur today

Hi all

Well, I just wanted to share that we had a great enthrilling experience at the eBay Top Sellers meet in Jaipur today wherein our Lifestyle category Manager, Mr. Navin Mistry discussed the strategy going forward post the Aggressive Pricing announcement.

He also shared various Key Category Insights & Trends including some of the forthcoming changes related to Feedback policies as well. It was indeed a sigh of relief!

I'd like to congratulate Mr. Navin Mistry and his team for the extra efforts he has been putting forth and I welcome the upcoming changes that will be enounced soon.

We look forward to the changes very soon

Thanks very much for the invitation.

Kind Regards
Aastha

P.S. Lunch was good too :-)

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

It was great for me to meet them at Bangalore too. I welcome for the changes and their suggestions on my listings. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
A message on behalf of Navin!!

Dear Meenu (jaipur_fashions),

It was great to be at Jaipur amongst our sellers and believe me I truly enjoyed the experience as well. After the discussions at the meet I could see the enthusiasm flowing and am very confident that the same would result in a sparkling bright future soon.

I'm always available for any discussions and would love to share key Category Insights & Trends which keep changing in this dynamic ecommerce scenario.

Lastly, thank you for your kind words and wishes and it only makes us feel proud when our community welcomes the changes that we propose only for the betterment of the platform.

We look forward to more such sessions :-).

Thanks & Regards,
Navin

P.S. Jaipur 'Cuisine' (rather Marwari food) is known to have all the 'Masalas' (flavours & spices) and is one of the best cuisines so the LUNCH had to be good.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply