Funtastic Feature Promotion

mumbaistores
Community Member
Friends,

An idea or analysis if this promotion would really be helpful. I have tried using listing upgrades but dont see as good results as what ebay projects. Any experience you would want to share to help us improve.

Thanks,
Mumbaistores
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

mumbaistores
Community Member
Friends,

Seems like no one is participating in this contest since there is no response. Sales are down. I tried using Market research to see what is selling these days, but i find only low value item is selling. What do other sellers feel

Thanks,
Mumbaistores
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

techniwas
Community Member
Yes the ticket size has gone down really in the last 1 month. (eBay as it has the lowest ticket size in the market, i guess)

As for the promotions, I would like to share a interesting fact:

During the memory card promotions that was promoted by eBay (Roadtosuccess) I managed to see just 8 pcs out of the 100 that I had stocked. I managed to sell most of the remaining stock using 'Featured Plus' Promotion in a months time. Incidentally some of these sold at rates higher than what was offered n the eBay homepage during the Roadtosuccess promotion.

So certain products can get you good sales using the promotions, you just need to identify the ones.

TechiE

TechiE
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Extremely bad sells nowadays.
But dont be disheartened.
Some months the sells are so heavy that I pray for less sells.
You never know buyer's mind.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply