cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Free gift not received. (FOR 8 MONTHS NOW)

akhilz13
Community Member
Team EBay,

The treatment given to me by EBay has been disappointing to say the very least. Last year I bought a Motorola Milestone and assured a free gift but I have not yet received it. It been more than 8 months and every time I call or have a chat with an executive, it is always 2 weeks more sir. It been 2 weeks more for 8 months now.
Is this the kind of service that EBay India gives?
Frankly I am disgusted that I even have to write an email/call to ask about the free gift details. It was an EBay promotion and you should take initiative to get the gift to me and if not then atleast have the decency and courtesy to call/mail and inform.
Here all my mails/chats are falling on deaf ears.

After being treated this way I am dissuaded to deal with you again no matter how good a deal you give me and I will ensure that other people do not face the same and not buy from you either.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Dear akhilz13,

From your post, we understand that there has been a delay and you are yet to receive your free gift. I'm checking on the status of your gift with the Marketing team and shall get back to you with an update.

Regards
Seema
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Dear akhilz13,

We would request you to write to CS or inpromotions@ebay.com with the following information.

- PaisaPay ID
- Promotion Name

You can contact our Customer Support through any of the following channels -

http://pages.ebay.in/paisapay/phone-support.html

Regards,
Seema
Message 3 of 3
latest reply