Fraud in ebay sellings

pbhubran
Community Member
I purchsed an item through ebay from 'mahavircomputers_in1' on 15 nov 2005,Item 8716918110 and PaisaPay ID 14758522258 and paid Rs 3950/- and i have not recived te item.Today 1 dec 2005 i comwe to know that the seller is no longer registereed with ebay.your ebay deosnot show the address and details of seller.It seeems it is a total fraud going on ebay . It was far better in Baazee it displayed total details of the seller.Stop promoting fraud on ebay and refund my amount or i have to proceed a legal proceeding against ebay.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Fraud in ebay sellings

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi pbhubran,

I am sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience. However, as you must be aware, all your eBay purchases are protected upto 10,000.

The first step in such cases is to file for a Item not received dispute. The next step would be to close the dispute and escalate your claim for Buyer Protection.

You may close the dispute by - On the View Dispute: Respond page you will be able to see 3 options.

1. I'd like to add a message to seller and continue communication. (If you wish to communicate with your seller)
2. My concerns have been resolved - I want to close this dispute. (if you and seller have resolved the matter)
3. I feel I have no other option but to escalate this to a claim. (if you want to escalate to an eBay Standard Purchase Protection Program claim)

I hope this helps!

Warm Regards,
Sapana
Message 2 of 2
latest reply