Fraud Ebay

EBay is fraud & cheater.EBay cheat their customers by sending defective product & after sending the product ,they will not take any responsibility. I have bought a laptop from eBay, I got the defective product. I raise a claim ,but my claim was closed saying that "you are not eligible for refund". They told me to go to service centre. So, guys please think before you buy on eBay.in . A fraud & cheater online company I have ever seen.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Fraud Ebay

EBay cheater & fraud. Paisa pay I'd - 39521195732. I bought a laptop from eBay.It was defective. I raise a claim at eBay,but my claim was closed by saying that" you are not eligible for refund". They told me to go to service centre. I don't know what to do with this defective product. So, guys please I request you to think before you buy any things from eBay. Otherwise you will suffer,like me. A fraud & cheater company.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Fraud Ebay

same thing happens to me. i buy mobile phone from ebay . the phe while charging giving electric shock . when i raised claim they give me claim id1343550. after threedays they told me give proof .. i cant understand how to give proof for electric shok i ask customer care what is the method for proofing electric shock but they say send pic of mobile phone. i send them pics of mobile phone with a note that if any casulty done by mobile phone then only ebay is solely authorised for casulty. after investigating they took five days and reply me that your product is in manufactur warrenty so go repairing center and repair your phone. i think ebay is thinnking the indian customer's are fool and stupid. if this kind of complain. we raised in snapdeal or flipkart definetly they refund our hard earned money. so my dear friends be indian and buy with indians. ebay is fraud fraud fraud.my number is 9414101151. if any of ebay's higher authority wants to talk they can because ebay customer care representitive thinks they are the whole and sole of ebay. they not provide any contact of higher authority. so my dear indians show ebay that we are not fool or stupid.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply