Fraud Buyer - NIGERIAN

bharathiyam
Community Member
USER ID: tengel1291

Hello,
Compliment of the season to you. I am TOM ENGEL FROM USA ..I saw your item below(9705767289) on ebay and i am really intrested in buying it for my Son as a surprise gift for him in school (Bt American university) at nigeria.I will like to buy (5) out of it And i will offer you the sum of ($250.00 for each) INCLUDING SHIPPING COST because i am ready to pay you the cost and do not need to start bidding on this item.I will want you to include the total price plus the shipping amount of this item.
I would be paying for this item thru the mode of payment (UNITED STATES POSTAL MONEY ORDER),kindly send me your details to make out the payment to if terms are acceptable
NAME
STATE
CITY
ZIPCODE
ADDRESS
....So as to immediately make out your payment.make sure you get the package ready for shipment,because i want to pay you without any delay.
Expecting your reply so as to immedaitely make out the payment.
Thanks,
TOM ENGEL .
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Fraud Buyer - NIGERIAN

snrama
Community Member
Good Job and thanks for the cuation.

My suggestion is don't post a new thread. Continue with the old one.

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=600000581&tstart=0&mod=1144550841165 ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Fraud Buyer - NIGERIAN

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi bharathiyam,

I hope you are also reporting the same to the Customer Support. Tihs will make sure that the user is investigated and appropriate action is taken agasint him.

Warm Regards,
Sapana
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Fraud Buyer - NIGERIAN

bharathiyam
Community Member
ANOTHER FRAUD

-------------

sysfaee54( 0)

Positive Feedback: 0%

Registered On: www.ebay.com

Hello Seller,

I am interested in purchasing your item for a shipment to my grandson who is presently in Abroad on a research industrial training as his birthday present,I will be sending you a money order of $500.00USD for the payment and the shipment of the item via UPS or USPS GLOBAL EXPRESS MAIL because the item is to be shipped directly from you to my grandson, will you accept my money order through MoneyGram International.Kindly email me your full name and your mailing address to which you want your money order delivered. Please get back to me fast with your email address for further correspondence as I'm currently out of the country and I only check my mailbox twice a day.Nice to do business with you.Rose William
Message 4 of 4
latest reply