Financial Fraud: Commited by ebay.in

hari615
Community Member

Hello All,

I do not have any hesitation to say that I am extremly dissatisfied with ebay.in. You definitely can ask me why do you come back to ebay every month or so and make a purchase - the reason being the availability of the products and the competetive price's.

Apart form that the service / the process / the support is pathetic.

Please clarify this: I have made a purchase via credit card, the amount gets deducted immediately, I get an sms from bank stating that the transaction is successful - I get an email from ebay asking for documents. Doesnt this mean that it was a valid transaction?

Now I as a responsible customer send in the document in less than 2 hours to the email as mentioned. Point to be noted, you do not send an acknowledgement that you have received the documents (however you do send an email that the payment is received / new items / discounts are avaialble) this shows how you people are intrested in money only and not service post receiving the money.

Finally, even after knowing that your support is pathetic and can't do a **bleep** thing I still landup - please be informed this happens within 24 hours of purchase (Shouldn't you guys have Guiness Record for making a customer go nuts even before 24 hours of purchase)

The unhelpful support rep answers the call and is not sure what happens and what to do (most common situation with you guys) the only line that they know is we have escalated it and you will receive a response in 24 hours. If you do not receive please call us and we will escalate the matter. (Know did'nt you already mention that you have esclated it!)

Moral of the story - ebay.in is intrested in making money and gives a rats **bleep** to Post Sale Service. Do not expect ebay.in to support you after you pay the money. Finally and the best one:- Expecting ebay.in to read this email and get back to you is next to heights of stupidity. Prove me wrong.

Regards,

Hari

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0