cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Filed a complain in consumer court forum against ebay

ankit_agru
Community Member
I have been posting in forum feeds my complain but no one is there to have a look at it. I have also filed a complain in consumer court forum and a copy of that i am pasting here for u to have a look

http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/ebay-india-hyderabad-andhra-pradesh-c682870.html

I had ordered an IMPORTED PROTONER AB TONER AB WITH WORKOUT CD KING TUMMY TRIMMER worth Rs. 3990/- and after using a discount voucher it was Rs. 3321/-

While making the payment on 3rd Dec time 01:02 am, through my credit card, transaction got failed. I tried to make another attempt at 01:11 am and it got successful. But money has beed deducted twice from my credit balance.

The payment was made in favor of EBAY3423 at Mumbai.

I called HDFC customer care, they said as the payment has already been done i need to contact ebay merchant.
Ebay customer care num doesnt work.
Ebay customer care chat doesnt have any chat agent at any time of the day
Ebay customer care mail didnt reply my mails.

I want Rs 3321 back from the merchant.
My ebay id: ankit_agru
Order id: 180765878493
Regards
Ankit
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I think you should consult a lawyer to get you your money back.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

kimikimi1986
Community Member
e bay is concerned with only selling and getting commission from sellers.pathetic customer care and after sales.
Ebay customer care num doesnt work or remains busy.
Ebay customer care chat doesnt have any chat agent at any time of the day.TRUST ME!
Ebay customer care mail didnt reply my mails.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

sbai9610
Community Member

I  filed  A CASE against ebay.in bangalore consumer cunningham road....................

they have to apper court before 25/03/2016

get ready ebay..............

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

eBay is a froud company . Do not purchase any item from eBay. They did not deliver your item and not refund your money .
Message 5 of 5
latest reply