cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Feed Back to eBay India Team Please Read And Respond

telesolutions_in1
Community Member
There are few issues that that requires immediate attention of eBay team. may be these are repetetion of what other sellers have been saying but i will like to compile them here

1. Feedback Issue:- Buyers leave negative feedback even before paying for the product or they leave negative feedback just to ask whether their product have been shipped. I understand that feedback system is same on all international sites but india where the users still learning stage the rules should be diffrent atleast for the time being. We have been hearing from eBay team that this issue is being worked upon but i fail to understand that why its taking so much of time.

2. Unpaid Item:- We have been hearing from eBay India that they are taking steps to verify new buyers on the site, but according to me this is the most concerning issue which is troubling the sellers. The buyer bids but does not pay. this is the single issue that if resolved will take eBay.in to the nxt level.

We are very glad o see the steps taken by ebay to introduce new buyers but BUYER VERIFICATION IS MUST and should not be taken lightly

I can bet that when people talk about fraud sellers and losing money on the net they are wrong there are 100 times more fraud buyers than the sellers.

These fraud buyers sometimes bid for very high on a product thus raising its price and we sellers lose genuine bidders.

3. High fees for mobile category:- On baazee a seller had to pay only 3% for selling a mobile handset now he has to pay 8.5% including paisapay. but the margins have reduced in mobile handsets and its impossible to sell genuine handset on ebay, thats why i have sold only 8 handsets till now on ebay and only one was paid for. and there are a lot of non genuine handsets selling on eBay this is the only reason for this. please understan this issue because now days the margin on hansets is hardly 2%

4. Courier Charges:- to solve inconsistant courier charges problem by the sellers eBay can tie up with some big courier company and integrate with its site. the shipping charges would automatically be calculated this thing may take some time to implement but this is a dam good suggestion and please implement if possibe

Please eBay india only couple of things stop ebay to be a excellent platform. please concentrate on these issues giving them priority.

Regards
Abhishek
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

cellphonez_in1
Community Member
I strongly agree with your comments and suggestions ,but i have really no idea whether this all will be true or not ,i recd a phone call from ebay around a month back and the caller asked me to leave some feedback and i had discussed all this with her and she told me that ebay is really working hard for all this and it will be implemented very shortly ,but still i do not find anything of that sort, feedback and unpaid items are the biggest issue on ebay ,if this continues for too long i suppose there will be no sellers left in the coming few months ,frankly speaking baazee was good enough compared to this ebay site, "Indians can manage Better" and to conclude ,ebay is a buyer oriented website ,seller is not paid attention ,and everytime seller is only a fraud and buyer are always genuine.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

cellphonez_in1
Community Member
And This statement will be VALID that "Selling on ebay is not practical(& profitable) Until all the suggestions are accepted and implemented."
Message 3 of 3
latest reply