cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Fake Information provided by Seller on Ebay Website

nikhilvishnoi
Community Member
Yesterday,I have purchased a Nokia E52 GSM Cell phone from Ebay and my PaisaPay ID is 33470927395 (Item number: 171021264491) and the seller Details is Nokia-elite (Contact Person Reena Aggarwal-9716310310)
Today i contacted seller for the getting dispatch details of my consignment and i got a shocking information that he is not having that product in Stock and he will try to arrange.So I want an answer from Ebay that when that product is out of Stock then it should not be mentioned in the Website.As you are the Main seller whom i have trusted, that how you can provide fake details on your website.And if u still check out that item it is still showing 1 No available.
I have used FREEGADGET voucher at the time of purchase and have already made a payment of Amount 12000/- so now its ebay responsibility to provide my ordered product (Nokia E52 GSM Cell phone) including that free gadget as soon as possible.But today when i have contacted your costumer care cell i got a very negative answer that Ask refund from the seller and that Free gadget is also not provided by Ebay because transaction is not completed.So please tell me is that my mistake that your seller and you are providing fake details on your website.I have checkout that item & its showing 2 Available and i purchased one and done 100% payment.
Kindly take it on top priority as i have promised someone who is very important to me to gift that cell phone.So plz try and understand my situation and provide me that cell Phone with that Free Gadget with you people have promised in Website.
Kindly maintain your Ebay reputation and provide me my ordered product with that free gadget.
Note:- I dont need refund, i only want my Nokia E52 cell phone with mentioned time limit including your Special scheme.And still you want to refund my amount kindly provide my My Free gadget because its not my mistake its your Company and Seller mistake.I am ready to purchase that same item from your other seller as your seller have that same item but i also need my Free gadget.

Regards
Nikhil
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0