cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extremely poor customer assistment... totally disappointed.

Hello,

I have ordered a 6 cell macbook pro 15 late unibody spare battery on 5th of december. first it took 7 days to deliever that product while other online services take only 2 or 3 working days. i got that product as a faulty one so i requested for return or refund and here the torture got started. Ebay representative took almost 7 days to understand my request and they told me to upload the product images as per regular procedure.I did it. so they called me for arranging pick up facility. Its been 7 days and didnot came to my doorsteps. I had called Ebay customer care and talked to some representative named PRERNA. she said you didnt pick the call so we didnt pick that product so now you will have to courier it to seller for claimimg your refund.YES you heard me right. i missed their call for once and they changed the parameter of PICK-UP facility.NO ONE CAME TO MY DOOR-STEPS. One hell of service.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0