Ebay resolution center is really pathetic

dr.jigargala
Community Member
Called up the toll free nos. soo many times but have not got a resolution to my problem. Cant trust ebay at all...really hopeless group at the customer care...

Jigar Gala
Claim ID: 115871
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

skolipaka
Community Member
yes you are correct mate...
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
I e-mail them through Customer Support link and do get replies.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

gauravgulati831
Community Member
So , what you suggest is it risky to purchase from ebay.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

orianmoon
Community Member
Post your problems here , you may get some response

http://www.facebook.com/ebaydotin
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

mishraac
Community Member
I received an item which got damaged on the way. Was not able to raise a complaint, so called up Ebay Customer care on 30th Aug 2012. The Customer Care Person said that someone will get back to me within 7 days and if my claim is genuine, Ebay will get me my item within 20 days.
Till now (14th Sept 2012) no one from Ebay has called me up.
I wrote a mail to follow up with Ebay on 11th Sept 2012. No reply yet.
I think like other people who have lost their item and money on Ebay, I will also lose my item. And now it looks like, on the 20th day, my claim request will be automatically closed/nullified.
Like others, I have also lost trust on Ebay, and I think this was my last business with them.
Customer dissatisfaction looks to be the way Ebay India follows, and feels like they are not really serious to address any of the problems of customers.
I also think that by providing this feedback forum, the impression they have is that they have done a very good job by showing positive attitude to the customer, but it is all fake.
No Ebay for me at least, from now on.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply