cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ebay helping Cheater Seller by closure of eBay Guarantee claim

I purchased Amway Persona Advanced Family Toothbrush - Set of 12,but seller sent much Cheap Persona Classic Toothbrush without Invoice. I claimed for replacement and warning by Ebay to seller, but Ebay closed the case Claim Request Id: 238758 without hearing to me saying that -

We tried to contact you on your registered number i.e. 08881053388 at (06/07/2013 ) to discuss your concern. However, the number was ( Ringing ). We would like to inform you that we are closing your claim and approving your refund request. Just want to inform you that once the refund gets approved the refund amount would be reflecting to your original mode of payment after 3-4 working days if the bank is a private bank.

Is it a way of fair deal that close the one sided without hearing buyer. I want only replacement and such sellers should be Blacklisted.
I have good faith in Ebay and don't expect such behaviour.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

The seller may not have the stock ,so that he directed to ebay to provide you refund..

Any way you got refund right,be happy
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

The ebay is giving you refund without asking to return the product back to the seller. Isn't that a good offer for you? Still you seem to be unhappy with eBay.

And yes if a seller is sending cheap tooth brush in place of what you have bought then surely he should not be allowed to do so. If possible,let us know about him so that many of us can be benefited from your experience ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Ebay is helping Seller by way of refund of amount only but unknown about sending much cheaper and different Toothbrush.If seller had no stock of ordered Toothbrush, he may ask me to send cheaper Toothbrush and should be sent only after Confirmation from me, but Seller wanted to cheat and now saying refund.
Such Seller should be Black listed only, otherwise Ebay will be like other Online companies as TIMTARA.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Who is that seller. Tell us about him so that we can stay away from him in future .
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

All consumers are cautioned to avoid eBay My World: book_buy( 112) and stay away from this seller.

I am surprised and doubtful regarding it's Detailed Seller Ratings (last 12 months)-
Criteria Average rating Number of ratings

Item as described 99
Communication 101
Shipping time 100
Shipping and handling charges 114

Whether Ebay helped in past?
Message 6 of 6
latest reply