cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay closed claim incorrectly and now giving absurd excuses.

Claim id 431421 was closed

When contacted them again , they were not having any answer for the above mentioned remarks.  Rather they changed their stance by saying that the item which I have received is same as shown in the picture description. The item is actually  a lot different. Again I was asked to send a different set of pictures of the item received. 

Now they again changed their stance by saying that " sir thoda sa difference toh chalta hai " . When I explained them that it is not a small difference rather a major design fault ( No LED slot ) they again took a U turn by saying that the received item is the same and they are not able to spot any difference.

When one member finally agreed that the item is indeed different from the listing page & ebay has goofed up in closing the claim , he compared the pictures sent by me with the one uploaded on the claim page and stated that now those are different . (colour variation due to lighting condition ) and charged me with the accusation of sending the image of a different product , as if I would purchase  exactly the same product (with which I am not happy in the first place) in a slightly different shade so thatI can send them it's image.

Friends, ebay gurantee is just in papers . When these people are stooping to such low levels , giving all sorts of illogical  & absurd reasons , for a few hundred rupees ,you can imagine what would be it like to deal with these people when it's a matter of thousands or lakhs . Are you willing to take that risk? Not worth it ,guys !

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

431421 was closed
When contacted them again , they were not having any answer for the above mentioned remarks. Rather they changed their stance by saying that the item which I have received is same as shown in the picture description. The item is actually a lot different. Again I was asked to send a different set of pictures of the item received.
Now they again changed their stance by saying that " sir thoda sa difference toh chalta hai " . When I explained them that it is not a small difference rather a major design fault ( No LED slot ) they again took a U turn by saying that the received item is the same and they are not able to spot any difference.
When one ebay executive finally agreed that the item is indeed different from the listing page & ebay has goofed up in closing the claim , he compared the pictures sent by me with the one uploaded on the claim page and stated that now those are different . (colour variation due to lighting condition ) and charged me with the accusation of sending the image of a different product , as if I would purchase exactly the same product (with which I am not happy in the first place) in a slightly different shade so thatI can send them it's image.

Friends, ebay gurantee is just in papers . When these people are stooping to such low levels , giving all sorts of illogical & absurd reasons , for a few hundred rupees ,you can imagine what would be it like to deal with these people when it's a matter of thousands or lakhs . Are you willing to take that risk? Not worth it ,guys !

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Yeah they did the same rotten things for me too'! they simply closed off two of my claims and one claim  585699 today, depending on their moods.. pathetic ebay guys, no more shopping on ebay, closing off my account from this fraud site soon !!!  whats the **bleep** use of ebay guarantee for??? Ialso had purchased for a rayban 2132 sunglass from Global easybuy but  it was in broken condition and damaged and gave a replacement which was otally different  model  with no rayban logos seen on its frame ,nor was it having a case . Irritating buying on ebay and its seller 12c world. beware guys

Message 3 of 3
latest reply