Dont treat sellers like dogs!!!!!

gizmobhai
Community Member
i received the following negative feedbacks for the same item which is sold under manufacturer warranty and replacement option:

Very bad experience on ebay. No safety as assured by ebay.Damaged product..

the item is not as described. i contacted the seller but didn't get any response

in the first instance, buyer never contacted us, raised a claim which was rejected by ebay and sent a negative feedback after 45 days!!! when i call ebay customer care for its removal since the item was under manufacturer wty and replacement clause and the fact that the buyer never contacted for repairs, replacement or refund, he asks me to contact the buyer and request him for same...

my question is ARE WE SELLERS DOGS? for NO MISTAKE of mine and having done everything as per listing and ebay terms, why should i request to a casual and irresponsible buyer and plead in front of him for "forgiveness" or feedback removal? HAVE I DONE ANYTHING WRONG? the fact that ebay rejected his claim even without contacting me for any request for replacement or refund shows that even ebay did not believe in the buyer and had no reason to ask us but they say "cant remove feedback"

in the second instance, the buyer sent a mail saying " THE ITEM I RECEIVED DOES NOT RECOGNIZE MOST OF THE DEVICES. IT SHOWS USB DEVICES THAT THEY CAN PERFORM FASTER IF PLUGGED INTO USB 2.0 PORT"

the item is under manufacturer warranty and his query also shows that there is no prob with the item and the buyer is actually not sure bout the configuring. also if at all there is a prob, the item should have been take to service centre or returend to us. NEITHER!!! only a negative feedback...for which EBAY CUSTOMER CARE has a standard diaglogue.." Please request buyer" .... and become a dog again!!!

Any body out there in ebay management... i really wish you guys are listening. the total value of the items above is less than 160 and i wouldnt have blinked an eyelid to replace them..but the way we are being treated ...its a ver very ominous sign for u guys ....

CAN ANYONE of you tell me MY MISTAKE TO DESERVE THE NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS? i pleaded with ur customer care people but i guess they have come from some other planet... so i m forced to post it here for the larger public to know whats its being to be a seller on ebay these days!!!!!

v v sad!!!!
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

bidforeyewear
Community Member
Going through same pain & one unfair feedback takes all the hard work credit of seller which EBAY can not understand as it is least bother with seller protection.

If ebay follows fair practice for feedback I am sure 98 % of unfair feedback will be removed as these are left by only those buyer which are ignorant, blackmailer new or want to use negative feedback just for their enjoyment. Any honest or genuine buyer will focus to resolve problem instead of focusing on leaving negative feedback. Moreover buyer has every kind of protection.

Please leave your reply to discussion under "Campaign against Unfair feedback policy & EBAY Faulty community court"
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

t.2020
Community Member
Sellers are DOGS in front of both Buyers also and as well as ebay executives whether it be there helpline numbers executives or ebay guarantee teams executives ...
Business is something in which you can choose which is right and which is not and can take the roght step but over here we all are not doing business it is worst then being a pet dog of someone even pet dog owner treats with there dogs with some respect and friendliness but here there is nothing like that we all are worst then the street dogs ...
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

huzmanu
Community Member
SELLERS HAVE NO RESPECT & SECURITY AT ALL ON EBAY!! TREATED LIKE DOGS!!

yes ebay is very disappointing. i would like to share my experience.I have been doing business on ebay as a seller for a year now.I have been doing good (with an other account,not this one) with good positive feedbacks and good dsr ratings.But all of a sudden ebay has just suspended my account,god knows what is the reason.They are not even clear.Lack of communication from their side.They are not even giving me the reason.This has caused me a great loss as i have stocked huge amount of products which i could sell on ebay but ebay has just closed down my account for i do not know what.Very unprofessional of ebay.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply