cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Does ebay Guarantee Claim is a Joke ? - eBay Guarantee claim - 338454

jpat1682
Community Member

I am Not able to escalate complaint - service no given by customer care invalid. Spoke to customer care executive he couldnt explain/help ?? Is this way to avoid complaints ?

I have another complaint as below with regards to eBay Guarantee claim - 338454

I used to trust ebay and have bought couple of products. This is time products dleivered is defective. And its been more than three weeks and claim is not resolved. I am not able to escalte compalint as it says service id invalid. Ebay initially told me that they will arrange for reverse pick up, and now they say that I will have to ship product, and they will also not refuld shipping charges (instead will give me coupen). This is absurd. I am really irritated. Customer service exe will never call me. Every time I have to call. Are they saving on calling money ? I have travelling job, so I am rarely at home. And my wife cant go to courier and ship this product. Plz arrange for reverse pick-up and refund my money, else I will escalte this to senior management. With thos experience I will never buy products from Ebay and also tell all my firend and family not to buy.

In past Fliptkart also delivered defective product, but they immediately arranged for reverse pick up and refunded my money ...all in 2 weeks time. And here I am waiting for more than 3-4 weeks. You guys need tol earn from competitors.

I hope you will restore my hope in online shopping and Ebay by resolving this complaint positively asap.

Best regards,

Jeetendra (0091 - 8800572999)

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Does ebay Guarantee Claim is a Joke ? - eBay Guarantee claim - 338454

hsundar
Community Member

ebay Guarantee is the biggest joke that i have experienced. There is absolutely no guaranttee what so ever. 

I received a broken product and i logged a complaint immediately. 

I had attached photos of the broken product in my claim. At first my claim was sent back to me because it seems i should have asked the delivery person to assemble the product ( a table) and only then taken delivery. Is this even possible.

Later they said i have to bear the cost of shipping this item back. When i enquired in speed post they are saying they wont accept a table until it is packed in a big cloth bag and sealed properly. The cost of such a packing + the speed post cost was estimated to be around 500+ Rs and ebay says they will give me some coupon. for this 500. 

My question to ebay is this.. If i order a product from you and it is delivered broken isn't it your responsibility to arrange for reverse pickup ?

Also is it fair on your part when u say taht you are going to give me coupons instead of cash ? To give you an example I mean if i order a ebay proudct and opt to pay by cash and @ the time of taking delivery can i give you some other coupons or  will u accept it ?? 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply