cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Defective item sold by Om Gifts, Mumbai - please be careful

rajsin_71
Community Member
Dear Ebay India,

I was sold a defective piece of Emergency Light (Sanyo) by Om Gifts (supposed to be one of the power sellers). I brought to the notice of the seller who in turn asked me to try rectifying at home. Later, he wanted me to send it back to him through courier for replacement since it could not be rectified at home. If I had so much of time, possibly I would walk into one of the stores to purchase such items. They refused to arrange to get their item back using courier pick up.

Having such a bad experience, I do not think that I will ever have confidence in using Ebay for purchases unless you intervene to get the goods replaced.

I tried to leave a negative feedback and your web site did not allow me to leave a negative feedback. Why are you protecting the seller - ultimately your reputation lies in the hands of customers (word of mouth communication spreads much faster).

Hoping for your intervention.

Rajnish Singh, New Delhi.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Defective item sold by Om Gifts, Mumbai - please be careful

Dear Sir, brand new box packed pc was delivered to you, As per your statement the problem in pc was that only one light was glowing instead of 2 so we told you to just adjust that tube and then try out this was said because sometimes in transit it gets shake, we think that is not a big issue that you say you had to rectify at home and we had clearly mentioned you in mail that if it is not possible for you then send the pc back for replacement, and you said who will bear the charges and you dont have time to pack the stuff after that there was no mail from your side till 22 days right, we did contacted you today you said it did worked that time then again its not glowing then you should have atleast mail us regarding this then you told that you were travelling ok sir we do agree with you in all aspects and where we are denying with you that we are not communicating with you we did replied each and every mail and gave you best solution, infact there was no mail from your side, and regarding negative feedback dear sir by giving negative feedback your problem will not be rectified you can still send the pc back for replacement, and in our listing Return & Warranty Policies is mentioned sir while you purchase what else you expect from seller ????????
Message 2 of 2
latest reply