Defective Product Delivered and not refunding

Dear Sirs,

I am a customer of ebay India

On 28th Jan 2016 I had made one purchase item "Terabyte Wireless Mouse Ultra Sleek Slim 2.4 Ghz Nano Receiver for Laptop PC" and item got delivered me on 6th February 2016 Delayed by 4 days from estimated time. But item was unable to perform its intended/ described purpose i.e Mouse is not working from the very 1st movement of Installation in my laptop (All Technical requirements fullfilled). Because of so, I logged a complaint at ebay on the same day of delivery. On very next day I got a call from someone claiming as ebay customer care representative. He refused my claim by saying "your item is under the manufacturing warranty and you are advisable to go at service centre" and rejected my claim.

As a customer why I use manufacture warranty as Product is not working very unboxing/ installation of the product. It's our right and duty of ebay to provide/ deliver genuin product with no defects. It's humble request to look into it and replace my product ASAP.

Note:

Other online sellers like Amazon, Flipkart. Snapdeal, Shop Clues and Ask me bazar are offering above service to maintain customer relationship.

Hope you will understand my concern and solve this issue verysoon.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0