Customer care has gone from bad to worse

ga.jewels
Community Member
I am trying to contact customer care from the last 2 days and the response i have received is just unbelievable. I cant imagine that the customer care of such a big company is so bad. In fact customer care of ebay was never good but now it has become worse.

I contacted phone support twice, they said that they cant access the accounts as they dont have net connection so they cant help and asked me to contact online chat.

Online chat is just a waste of time. I have contacted them for around 20 times in last 2 days and they always disconnect the chat in between without resolving the issues.

I have subscribed to a featured store. I listed an item number 230726113254 for GTC which i should be charged with Re.1 whereas i am charged Rs.5. Can anybody tell me WHY ?????

This is a problem being faced by a person who is a power seller and a Top rated seller for the past 4 years. God knows what happens to the common person.

Worst Regards
Gaurav Aggarwal
GA.Jewels
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Customer care has gone from bad to worse

manishgupta02
Community Member
I am agree with you, i bought a laptop, on eBay displaying the new item but when i received it was refurnished item..

Today i called to customer support for the same, first 3 times response...user busy.. in attempt connect and talked to sudha but her behaviors was very worst, even he can't listen my thing and said thanks to contact on eBay and disconnected my line.

Now days contact to ebay is very worst things...
Message 2 of 2
latest reply