Communication and Send to SENT Box

bhagwatisales
Community Member
Hi,

Its my experience please check your system.

When ever I send a communication to a buyer I will mark a copy of this communication to my Sent Box for future reference.

There is a small check box below the message window which does this work for you. aka send your email to a buyer to your sent folder.

This way we can track what we have communicated with the buyer.

Part Two. Once you have sent the message and have checked the box that a copy may be sent to your account, on the subsequent page you have a link which will take you to your Sent Box.

I will sincerely urge you people to click on this link and see if the message is delivered to your Sent Box.

In case this message is not there in your sent box, mostly that communication has not reached the buyer or who ever you communicated with.

This has happened to me, I was communicating with some buyer and he never received my message and when I checked my Sent Box there were no messages there too.

In effect I had not communicated with the buyer, when I am thinking why is he not responding.

I am not sure, but mostly this is a bug in the eBay message system. I am not an expert so the eBay team may check and counter check and verify to correct the system.

Thank you for your time, have a nice day.

Prashant
eSales
Shree Bhagwati.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0