Claim has been rejected ..why

My claim was right, even the Seller also agreed that mey be the product is not Good quality. I also give him  the reason ....He agreed to provide replacement....

But Ebay is not agreed for my claim and rejected the same..... Before rejection of my claim they are not even bother to call and ask what is the problem with the product. It means they are having "Rejact the claims" bydefault  in their responce agsinst these type of claims.

It means we shoud take care while purchasing the items which are coming \Non-eligibility for claims(90% items comes under this category only), which ebay is not showing that these are not coming under the claim...... We can not judge the quality on the net by seeing the prodcut on Net. Ebay also not sure about the quality ....why these people listing such type of vendor.

It means ebay is not bother about the customers.... they are only bother about their business, whether it comes via customer unsatisfaction. Today ebay did not loose one customer only. They loose the confidence in Ebay, and definetly it will mouth spread ......Internet shopping depends only on Mouth spread news.... confidence can be developed via satisfied customer.

I am also a customer of Flipkart, Snapdeal, Mantara, Amzon, Jabang.... but i did not face such problem in other website. Even flipcart is much much better than Ebay..... as they themself sending the items and any quality problem.... they themself are responsible...

Now, in future definetly i will prefer Amzon and Flipcart on the top of Ebay.

Even while recomendation i will 100 times over ebay compare to Flipkart.

Anyway

Thank

AJAY KUMAR

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

eBay is just interested to reject the claims without any meaningful justification. I think we all buyers who are feeling cheated should approach consumer court togather to get authorities to take a strong action against eBay.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Yes, ebay is just cheating the customers..... better we have to look toward Flipkart... i have puchased Lenovo S850 from them and find a problem in screen. The screen was blurred after some 15 minutes of usage. I made a complain, with in a week they not only replaced the mobile but also asked about the feedback on the newone.

ebay is not even bother abour the customer satisfaction.....we should recommend our Indian companies not these cheaters ......

I want to saher one more thing... After my complaint the Vendor approched me via mail and confirmed me to replace the item, and send the confirmation mail that he will dispatch the new item, but on the same evening i got the msg "Claim rejected" . A copy of the same MSG also sent to vendor by the ebay and vendor didnot send the item.

This is the condidtion of Ebay ...

regret for buying from ebay......

Never come back ...... never recomend to anyone always critisie on all platforms..\

Message 3 of 3
latest reply