Claim ID

Dear Ebay Team,

Myself Harshal Tilekar your regular customer from Pune. I had ordered one Hair Oil product (Indulekha Bringha Hair Oil Selfie Bottle (100ml) ) on Date-17 Feb 2016 whose total Price paid was- Rs.364 (300 Coupon & 64 Cr Card).
But when I received this product, I got empty bottle with no contents in it. When I told this to Ebay (Claim ID 1732051) , Ebay was told to send this empty product to Seller.

So I sent this product to the seller on date- 11 march la 2016 by Trackon courier, details given below. And I updated this status to Ebay from my registered email id on date- 11 March 2016 la 08:23 PM with attachment of Courier receipt.After continuous followup I came to from Courier company that the Ebay given Sellers office address is always closed and also there is no response on Mobile No. Then after courier company's followup I received a mail from courier company on date- 26 Feb 2016 and they updated me with the status that "Seller Office Always closed phone no responses"

So in this case how can Ebay close my claim??????????????

So, now I don't have the product with me as I have already couriered to the Seller. Hence, Its my humble request to Ebay to please re-open my claim and refund me the products price amount Rs.364/- and courier charges- Rs. 210/-

Being a regular and genuine customer of Ebay I request you to please consider my request and continue the same service and reputation with me.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0