cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLAIM CLOSED(1341115), WITHOUT EVEN ASKING MY PROBLEM

I bought I phone 5 in gold color from ebay, but  as a matter of fact I phone 5 never comes in gold color it is always grey or silver, so i dont believe it to be an authentic product. Same thing i wanted to discuss with the claim team of ebay and wanted to return it. I received ebay's call twice but i was not able to answer my calls before 5 as phone is not allowed at my working place. 

Same thing i conveyed to the so called ebay's manager but he is saying we cannot assure you a call after 5. This is how you fool people with your fake 'E-BAY GUARANTEE' scheme.

Without even listening to my concern my claim is closed and in return what your toll free service person said 'maam we gave you 3 or 4 chances' but now i cannot do anything because we also have some policies. Such a pathetic service you have, I have called 4 or 5 times to your toll free number but only thing i listen is ' maam we truly understand but this matter is in the hands of THE CLAIM TEAM and they also cannot forward me the number of them. 

E BAY STOP PLAYING SO SAFE and START LISTENING TO YOUR CUSTOMER. I WANT TO TALK TO THE CLAIM TEAM PERSON AND YES I AM AVAILABLE THE WHOLE DAY BECAUSE YOU GUYS HAVE SO MUCH WORK THAT YOU CANNOT CALL AFTER 5.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

CLAIM CLOSED(1341115), WITHOUT EVEN ASKING MY PROBLEM

Ebay is fraud comapny its does not provide us any product and not refund the payment my paisa pay id 40712219928 Claim id 1351805 i shop on 12-oct-2015 they are not provide us any product when i ask about refund allways Say plz wait 6-8 working day what they never tell when 6-8 working day over today 9-Nov-2015 today they reply same "Dont worry we ahve process the refund on 7th so within 6-8 working days it will credit in the same account."

Message 2 of 2
latest reply